D25901K 23 lb. SDS Max In-Line Demolition Hammer with SHOCKS(R)
The top spec D25901K 22 lb. SDS Max Demolition Hammer with SHOCKS® provides high performance without overheating. The hard hitting and reliable German engineered mechanism, delivers 19 joules of impact energy and a non-air pumping beat piece to extend tool and seal life by eliminating dust from entering the unit. DEWALT’s SHOCKS-Active Vibration Control® system reduces vibration at the handles, compared to hammers without such systems. A large rocker switch makes it easy to power on and switch off.
- SHOCKS – Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- 14 amp motor provides high performance and overload protection
- Non-air pumping beat piece eliminates masonry dust from entering the unit extending tool and seal life
- Spring-loaded dust seals ensure longer tool life
- Variable impact control dial (9 settings) ensures accurate impact energy depending on the application
- Large on/off rocker switch allows for easy single finger operation
- One-step chisel rotation (12 positions) allows the user to quickly and accurately adjust the chisel, not the tool
- Large rear rubber handle allows easy operation with one or two hands
- Variable position side handle allows 360-degree rotation and 150-degree adjustment for ease of use
- In-line design for easy operation of tool in horizontal or vertical applications
- SDS max tool holder with rubber dampers absorbs energy providing longer life
- Compatible with DWH053K chiseling dust extraction system.
Call us for help
Mon - Fri 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
370 N 9th St
Colton, CA 92324
333 East F St
Colton, CA 92324
3839 Bithell Lane
Suisun City, CA 94585